You will need technical expert to help you install BLE-2 on your device (door, turnstile or barrier), follow the installation guide provided to do it. When the BLE-2 is power on by 12V DC, you can configure it in your i-TimeTec App.
Download and install i-TimeTec Mobile App from links above. Register an account with i-TimeTec following steps here. We are using BLE-2 below as sample in this configuration guide.
You can find serial number at the back of your BLE-2, in this case it is "210000022".
Make sure you stand near to the BLE-2 when you are adding it into your listing, bluetooth function of your smart phone must be switched on. You can configure the settings to the BLE 2 even it is not connected to your app.
1. Go to "Menu" and tap "Access" button
2. Your phone will start scanning the BLE-2. Tap the scanned BLE-2, in this case you will see "210000022" is shown.
3. Tap "BLE-2" and you can rename the device, for eg "Front door" if you are installing it at a door. Tick "Door" at the selection. Tap "ADD".
After adding the BLE-2 to your app and make sure it can be unlocked and locked successfully, you can do additional setting such as "Auto Unlock" when you are approaching the device that installed with this BLE-2.
1. Go to "Menu" and tap "Access" button
2. Tap on the device you want to change setting, in this case, tap on "Front Door".
3. Tap on "Settings".
4. Tap on the switch button to enable Auto Detect and Auto Unlock.
5. Tap "Yes".
6. You can also change delay timer at "Auto Unlock Countdown", the default timer is 3 seconds.
7. Make sure i-TimeTec App is on when you are approaching the door, a pop up like this will be shown on screen. You can wait for count timer to finish and app unlocks BLE 2 for you; or you can tap unlock to unlock immediately.
As the owner of a lock, you can add admin or user to your lock. To do that, you need to add them by "Manage User" first. The user will receive an invitation email from you, that prompt them to download i-TimeTec App and register an account using the app. After the user registered and activated their account, his/her name will be listed in user list that you can assign role to them for your lock. Being an "admin" enables them to add more users for the lock, for "user" role, users cannot add any user but merely can open the lock. Please follow the steps below:
To invite users
1. Tap "Menu" > "Manage Users"
2. Tap "+" to add user
3. Fill up name and email of the user who you want to invite.
4. An invitation has been sent to the email. Tab "Add more" to continue adding user.
To delete user
1. This is the page when you have successfully invited 3 users. The "P" in red circle means "Pending account activation".
2. Swipe left at the particular user and you will see a "dustbin" icon. Tap on it to delete the user.
3. You have successfully removed Peter Doe. Meanwhile, when a user has created and activated his/her account, there is no red circle "P".
Add admin/user to a particular lock
1. Go to the camera that you want to add user by : Menu > Epicamera > Configure Cameras > Choose your camera > Manage Users
2. Tap on "+" at Admin to add an admin.
3. The user who has created and activated his/her account will be listed here, select the user by ticking it and then tap the bigger tick at right top corner.
4.You have successfully added a new admin.
Change role of an admin (same way to change role of an user)
1. Swipe left at the particular admin that you want to change role.
2. Tick "pencil" (edit) icon to change role, if you want to remove him/her, tap "dustbin" icon to delete.
3. Tap OK.
4. You have successfully changed Mary's role from "admin" to "user".
If you want allow someone to access your BLE-2 Device, for eg. your part time cleaner who will come clean your house daily at certain time, you can do it by create an access group. You will need to invite your cleaner to create and activate his/her account in i-TimeTec first (follow steps in "Manage User" > "Invite User" above)
Note:If some of the screenshots or steps viewed here are different from the ones in the current system, this is due to our continuous effort to improve our system from time to time. Please notify us at email@example.com, we will update it as soon as possible.