1. At the i-TimeTec main page, tap “Automation & Security” to start.
2. You must create a ‘room’ to start adding a sensor. Tap “Add room” to create a room. (If you have already created a room for this sensor, you can skip these steps and go to step 7 directly.)
3. Tap “+” to add a room.
4. Select “room” from the list, tap “next” to continue.
5. You can rename the room name if needed. Tap “submit” to continue”.
6. Room has been added. You can see it in the Automation & security page. Tap on the + at top right to continue.
7. Tap “Add Gateways / Sensors & Devices”.
8. Scan the device QR code to continue.
9. After QR code is scanned, it will open up this page. Fill up all the fields, bind it with a smart gateway and select the room that the panic button will be installed at. Tap “Save” and the panic button will then be added in your app.
10. Return to Automation & Security page, you can see a panic button has been added in the list.
Try testing the panic if it works perfectly. You can trigger the alarm by pressing the red button for 2-3 seconds. It will trigger the siren of a smart gateway with camera and indoor siren(if any). Loud noise might be caused, make sure you have informed people around when you are testing it. End the siren by long pressing the red button for around 5-10 seconds (the red LED light of the panic button blinks).
Please note that everytime you stop the siren by long pressing the panic button, you will need to tap on the ‘disarmed’ and ‘armed’ button in the app to re-activate the alarm.
Note:If some of the screenshots or steps viewed here are different from the ones in the current system, this is due to our continuous effort to improve our system from time to time. Please notify us at email@example.com, we will update it as soon as possible.