To install TimeTec Smart Alarm is extremely easy. You don't need technical expert to do it.
Make sure your controller is power on by DC power, remote and sensors are ready with batteries then you are all good to start configure the system.
Firstly, sign in and start add the controller of your alarm into your system. Make sure you stand near to the controller when you are adding it into your listing, bluetooth function of your smart phone must be switched on.
1. Tap menu > "Smart Alarm" > "Controller"
2. Tap "+" to add controller.
3. Scan the QR code sticker on the controller or tap "Manual Insert" to type the serial number manually.
4. Manually type in the serial number and we suggest to name it using location.
As the owner of an alarm system, you can add admin or user to your system. To do that, you need to add them by "Manage User" first. The user will receive an invitation email from you, that prompt them to download TimeTec Security App and register an account using the app. After the user registered and activated their account, his/her name will be listed in user list that you can assign role to them for your system. Being an "admin" enables them to add more users for the system, for "user" role, users cannot add any user but merely can control the system. Please follow the steps below:
To invite users
1. Tap "Menu" > "Manage Users"
2. Tap "+" to add user
3. Fill up name and email of the user who you want to invite.
4. An invitation has been sent to the email. Tab "Add more" to continue adding user.
To delete user
1. This is the page when you have successfully invited 3 users. The "P" in red circle means "Pending account activation".
2. Swipe left at the particular user and you will see a "dustbin" icon. Tap on it to delete the user.
3. You have successfully removed Peter Doe. Meanwhile, when a user has created and activated his/her account, there is no red circle "P".
Add admin/user to a particular system
1. Go to the alarm device that you want to add user by : Menu > Smart Alarm > Configure Access > Choose BLE-2 Device > Manage Users
2. Tap on "+" at Admin to add an admin. If you are adding to a user, tap on "+" at User.
3. The user who has created and activated his/her account will be listed here, select the user by ticking it and then tap the bigger tick at right top corner.
4.You have successfully added a new admin.
Change role of an admin (same way to change role of an user)
1. Swipe left at the particular admin that you want to change role.
2. Tick "pencil" (edit) icon to change role, if you want to remove him/her, tap "dustbin" icon to delete.
3. Tap OK.
4. You have successfully changed Mary's role from "admin" to "user".
If you want allow someone to access your Smart Alarm, for eg. your part time cleaner who will come clean your house daily at certain time, you can do it by create an access group. You will need to invite your cleaner to create and activate his/her account in TimeTec Security first (follow steps in "Manage User" > "Invite User" above)
Note:If some of the screenshots or steps viewed here are different from the ones in the current system, this is due to our continuous effort to improve our system from time to time. Please notify us at email@example.com, we will update it as soon as possible.